Past Featured Event
Lecture series: Health in the 21st century: what’s new?
The Oxford Martin School's Michaelmas Term seminar series will examine the frontiers of technology and ideas in healthcare in the 21st century.
Health and wellbeing concerns us all, but how is medical care changing and how does it affect us? What new ideas and technology are out there to take better care of us? Does where you live matter? What can we do to extend the quality and length of our lives?
Join in on twitter with #c21health
The seminars in this series will also be live webcast here: http://bit.ly/1tAFcfs
Events in this Series
Post event resources
Summarys of the seminars
- Read the summary of Professor Peter Piot's seminar
- Read the summary of Dr David Clifton's seminar
- Read the summary from the "Well fed" seminar
- Read the summary from Professor Dwyer and Dr Rahimi's seminar
Photos from the seminars
- View the photos from Professor Piot's seminar here