People Professor Vlatko Vedral
Co-Director, Oxford Martin Programme on Bio-Inspired Quantum Technologies
Professor of Quantum Information Science
Vlatko Vedral is Co-Director of the Oxford Martin Programme on Bio-Inspired Quantum Technologies at the University of Oxford and Professor of Theoretical Quantum Optics within the Department of Physics.
Throughout his career, he has held a number of visiting professorships at different international institutions. He has published over 200 papers on quantum physics and has written two textbooks, as well as a popular science book, “Decoding Reality: The Universe as Quantum Information”. Vedral studied theoretical physics at Imperial College, London, from where he also received his PhD on Quantum Information Theory of Entanglement.
- Mar 2017
- Hacking nature’s computers: exploring quantum computation with organic molecules
- Mar 2015
- Living in a quantum world
- Oct 2014
- WEF Ideas Lab: Nature's Answer to Computational Models
- Mar 2014
- Shedding light on natural quantum properties
- Feb 2013
- What is a 'bio-inspired' approach to quantum computing?
- Feb 2013
- What is the promise of quantum computing?