Programmes Technology & Employment
- Are Robots Competing for Your Job?
Feb 2019 | The New Yorker
- The Robots Have Descended on Trump Country
Dec 2018 | The New York Times
- Talking Points: Lifelong Learning
Dec 2018 | Hong Kong Tatler
- Report reveals Uber drivers make £11 per hour, £4 less than company's claim before driver costs
Sep 2018 | The Telegraph
- Uber anxious: App’s drivers are stressed
Sep 2018 | The Times
- With Appeal Looming, Uber Wheels in Academics and Happy Drivers
Sep 2018 | Bloomberg
- Uber drivers would rather keep self-employed worker status than sign a fixed contract, report claims
Sep 2018 | City A.M.
- How 174 Year Old Pearson Is Developing The Netflix Of Education
Aug 2018 | Forbes
- Real Time Economics: As Tariffs Bite, Who Are the Winners and Losers?
Jul 2018 | The Wall Street Journal
- Industrial Revolutions Are Political Wrecking Balls
May 2018 | The New York Times
- A study finds nearly half of jobs are vulnerable to automation
Apr 2018 | The Economist
- The pace of change in the economy might be scary for our students, but if we get education right, there should be nothing to fear
Apr 2018 | tes
- Why governments have overestimated the economic returns of higher education
Feb 2018 | The Economist
- Robots can set us free and reverse decline
Dec 2017 | The Guardian
- Our Education System Isn’t Working. It’s Time For A New Approach
Dec 2017 | Huffington Post
- Meet your new cobot: is a machine coming for your job?
Nov 2017 | The Guardian
- Uber's eviction from London
Oct 2017 | Aljazeera
- It’s a robot revolution but you don’t need to man the barricades
Sep 2017 | The Times
- Robot shock threatens the most vulnerable communities
Sep 2017 | Financial Times
- Are we on the brink of a jobless future?
Aug 2017 | PBS Newshour