A new strategy on development
OECD Global Forum on Development, March 2012. The OECD is preparing a new Strategy on Development with the goal of enhancing its contribution to sustainable economic development worldwide, by leveraging on and sharing its knowledge base and policy networks and ensuring that the policies pursued by its Members are coherent with the goal of promoting development.
- Jon Lomøy, Director, OECD Development Co-operation Directorate
- Mario Pezzini, Director, OECD Development Centre
Introductory remarks: Rintaro Tamaki, OECD Deputy Secretary-General
- Ian Goldin, Director of Oxford Martin School, University of Oxford
- Nora Lustig, Professor, Tulane University and Non-resident fellow, Center for Global Development
- Marcio Pochmann, President, IPEA, Brazil