The Oxford Martin School's Management Committee is made up of the University's Divisional Heads and the Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Research, as well as possible co-opted members as requested or required by the Committee. The Management Committee has executive responsibility for managing the overall strategy of the School, including budgets and accountability.
- Professor Roger Goodman, Head, Social Sciences Division (Chair of the Management Committee)
- Professor Alastair Buchan, Head, Medical Sciences Division
- Professor Ian Goldin, Director, Oxford Martin School
- Professor Alex Halliday, Head, Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences Division
- Professor Ian Walmsley, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Research
- Professor Shearer West, Head, Humanities Division
- Professor Sarah Whatmore, Head, School of Geography and the Environment