Join members from across the LWOB student divisions, academics and practitioners for a day of critical reflection and creativity. On Saturday 7th of February at the apt location of the Oxford Martin School in the heart of the city, we will be asking what the 21st Century holds for the Human Rights Agenda. The morning keynote and speaker panel will equip you with a road-map of lessons and criteria with which to face the afternoon. In the afternoon sessions delegates will split into individual '21st century Right' panels and aim to draft and vote on the desirability of a currently unrecognised Human Right.
- 10.30am: Registration for an 11am start.
- 11-11.30: Welcome speech and Keynote speech
- 11.30-1pm: Morning panel
- 1.15-2: Lunch break
- 2.15-4.15pm: Delegates split into afternoon panels
- 4.15-4.45pm: Tea break (tea and coffee provided by Kings Arms, Oxford), panel chairs summarise findings and results of the panel vote
- 4.45-5.30: Panel chairs present their findings to all delegates, closing speeches.
- 6.30pm onwards: Conference Dinner
Registration required. Tickets available here